O'Fallon's Celebration of Lights
- From: November 25, 2016 - December 24, 2016 (Every Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday)
- Times: Sunday, Tuesday-Thursday 6:00PM-9:00PM, Friday and Saturday 6:00PM-10:00PM
- Location: Fort Zumwalt Park
- Address: 1000 Jessup Lane, O'Fallon, MO 63366
- Admission: Cars $10.00, Commercial Vans $15, Tour Bus $1.00pp ($25 min)
- Phone: 636-379-5606
Bundle up your family for a tour of O'Fallon's Celebration of Lights, and see Fort Zumwalt Park magically transformed by twinkling lights, holiday scenes and surprises around every corner. You can cruise through the park in your vehicle (except on Mondays, or during the Old-Fashioned Holiday Stroll on December 12 & 13). Or, book a train ride, or sleigh hayride in advance. No reservations are needed for the drive-through.
Carriage Rides (Horse-drawn surrey and wagonette)
Friday, Saturday and Sunday, except December 25. Rides must be reserved in advance. Contact the Carousel Farms and Carriage Company at firstname.lastname@example.org or 636-390-4403. Rides last approximately 30 minutes.
- Private carriages are $75 for 2-4 passengers.
- Private wagons are $150 for up to 12 passengers.
- Community wagons are $10 per passenger up to 12 passengers; passengers may be seated with other parties.
- Children age 4 and under ride free if seated on a paying adult's lap.
- Call to ask about same-day community rides (subject to available space).
- There are no carriage rides on Mondays or at the Old-Fashioned Holiday Stroll on December 8.
A credit card is required to hold your reservation; however you may pay by cash, check or credit card. 12 hours cancellation notice is required. If you do not show for your reservation, your credit card will be charged. Prices do not include gratuity for your driver.
Mondays in December only (except 12/12)! Time slots include 6:15, 6:45, 7:15, 7:45, and 8:15 PM. Reservations are required. To schedule your ride, call 636-379-5606 or email email@example.com.
• Admission: Adults - $10; children (ages 1-11) - $5; Under 1 - Free
Rides are approximately 20 minutes. Riders are encouraged to bring blankets for extra warmth.
Tuesday - Thursday, except December 13. Time slots each night: 6 and 7 PM. Advance reservations are required. To schedule your ride, call 636-379-5606 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Admission: $100 for groups of 25 (including children seated on your lap)
Rides are approximately 25 minutes. Riders are encouraged to bring blankets for warmth.
Old-Fashioned Holiday Stroll
Walk-through night at Celebration of Lights
Monday, December 12, and Tuesday, December 13, 6 - 9 PM.
• Admission: $3 per person; Ages 2 and under are free
• Parking with free shuttle service to the Holiday Stroll: First Baptist Church of O'Fallon, 8750 Veterans Memorial Parkway; O'Fallon Christian Church, 9380 Veterans Memorial Parkway.
• Sorry, no pets allowed at this event.
• Carriage rides will not be available these nights.
• The event is held rain or shine!
Visitors may walk along the illuminated route and enjoy holiday music, visit with Santa, fireworks and booths filled with holiday crafts, gifts and festival food. Fireworks at 7:25 PM.