St. Charles Weather
St. Charles, Missouri is located in the heart of the midwest and experiences the beauty of all four distinct seasons. We have moderate springs, sunny and warm summers, cool and comfortable autumns, and milder winters. No matter what time of year you visit, it's usually a good idea to bring a jacket because when it's warm outside, we're not shy about turning up the air conditioning!
|MONTH||AVERAGE HIGH||AVERAGE LOW||AVERAGE PRECIPITATION|
ST. CHARLES, MO WEATHER FACTS:
- The average annual temperature is 55.4.
- The average rainfall is 46.06 inches.
- The average snow accumulation is 23.5 inches.
- The average warmest month is July
- The average coolest month is January.
- The highest recorded temperature was 115 in July 1954.
- The lowest recorded temperature was -20 in January 1930.