Spirits of the Past
- October 22, 2016 - October 22, 2016
- Venue: Historic Daniel Boone Home at Lindenwood Park
- Location: Historic Daniel Boone Home & Boonefield Village
- Address: 1868 Highway F, Defiance, MO 63341
- Admission: $10.00 Adult, $6.00 Children
- Phone: 636-798-2005
This Halloween season, walk through lantern-lit paths at the Historic Daniel Boone Home at Lindenwood Park to explore Spirits of the Past! Enjoy hot apple cider as you listen to tales and stories from the 1800s brought to life, and learn why townspeople were so superstitious and always cautious, especially at night! Some vignettes include hearing murder ballads in the Old Peace Chapel, experiencing the Legend of Sleepy Hollow by renowned story teller, Anne Williams, and visiting Ms. Hattie, the conjure woman from New Orleans, if you dare! This family-friendly event is a great alternative to traditional Halloween celebrations and is recommended for children seven years of age and older. Admission is $10 for adults, $6 for children. Hurry, call today, limited tickets available! Reservations highly recommended!