Santa's North Pole Dash
- December 12, 2015 - December 12, 2015
- Times: 7:00 AM Check In - 8:30 AM Race Start
- Location: Frontier Park
- Address: 500 S. Riverside Dr., Saint Charles, MO 63301
- Admission: $35 - Through November 30, $40 December 1-11, $45.00 Race Day
- Contact: Greater St. Charles County Chamber of Commerce
- Phone: 636-946-0633
The Greater St. Charles County Chamber of Commerce announces they will be holding their 5th annual Santa's North Pole Dash & Children's Snowman Shuffle on Saturday, December 12, 2015, in Historic St. Charles. All participants will receive a commemorative medal, Santa's "shirt" (moisture wicking shirt resembling his jacket), hat, beard, and gloves. We've sold out the last two years- sign up today. Registration deadline is Monday, December 8th or 5,000 runners, whichever comes first. Santa's North Pole Dash is a 5K run and 1-mile walk for all ages. Children 11 and under are encouraged to participate in the Snowman Shuffle, our ¼-mile kids run in Frontier Park. All kids who register will receive a t-shirt and medal at the finish line.
New Features for 2015!
• Choice of shirt: We know many enjoy wearing a traditional Santa shirt to get them in the mood for the holidays, but we have a bunch of runners who've participated all 4 years previously and like the new styles offered each year. Participants this year can choose a traditional moisture wicking long-sleeve Santa shirt or can go with our 2015 Custom Cotton long sleeve Shirt - The Gingerbread Man. (Run Run Run as fast as you can!!) Shirt sizes are available in Adult sizes S - 3XL or child sized shirts M - XL.
• Post-Race Party/Breakfast: Every participant will be invited to attend our Post Race Party, to be held in the tent located within Frontier Park. Included in your registration, All Santa's, Gingerbread Men and Snowmen will be treated to breakfast and Tang provided by Chris Cakes. Additional tickets, for family not participating in the run, can be purchased through the website for $6 in advance or $7 at the door. There will also be hot coffee and hot chocolate available at the finish.
The awards ceremony will also take place within the party tent, located in Frontier Park. The overall Men's and Women's finisher will receive an engraved milk bottle while age group winners for both Men's and Women's divisions will receive an engraved cookie plate. Additional awards to the top three Men's and Women's finishers in each age bracket: 19 & under, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70 & over. Holiday keepsake medals will be presented to all who finish.